An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last night i went to bed at 8:30pm. I was super super tired. I tried to pass the time by watching tv, to prolong going to bed too early, but started to fall asleep in front of that too. I've come to the (happy) conclusion that i don't like to watch tv in the summer and should try to occupy my time in better ways. i've been reading a lot, going running in the evenings, visiting with friends and going out to movies.

I can't wait for August to get here, i'll have more time to do the things that i want to do, such as travel, spend more time with friends who have fallen by the wayside of a much too busy life, see Erin more, hang with the family, and actually spend some time outdoors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home