An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Long Time Over-Due

So it's been a while since i updated this thing so i figured what better time to do it than at 12:37am on a Sunday morning. I just got home from the Charlie Murphy show at the Comic Strip this evening. My brother decided that is what he wanted to do for his birthday so i was happy to go along.
I have to say that live comedy is something i haven't really given mush thought about in the past. But having seen a few comics this evening (Paul Brown MC'd, there was another comic that came up before Charlie Murphy), i have to say that it is quite an enjoyable way to spend an evening.
The group of nine of us, a mixture of camp friends and cousins, met up in West Ed and had dinner int he food court, which i think was a lot more fun than a sit down restaurant. we were getting up moving around, goofing off and not really disturbing the people around us. lot of fun.

I have some big news for this up-date, it probably should have been the headliner for this post, but meh, too much emphasis is placed on headlines these days. I got my Japan job. I am now going to Japan for a year to teach English! I'm quite stoked about it because I've always wanted to go to Japan, but there is also a part of me that wants to stay home and enjoy the company of my family for a little while longer. But I've already got one brother coming out to visit me, so maybe i can convince some other family/friends to take advantage of the free accommodation that I'll have available when I'm over there!!! Jarret and Jill, I'm going to be working on you two the most!! no Hawaii for you!
Okay, I'm done here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

No.

11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob said:

"I'm quite stoked about it because I've always wanted to go to Japan"

Ummm, what about the part where you get to be with your super cool girlfriend?

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

oh yah, thats cool too.

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home