An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just an update to keep the reader's reading

So i don't have a lot to say this time around, my life has become quite boring as of late. I'm not having as many wacky and crazy adventures these days, back home in Alberta. Though i did travel to Saskatchewan last wednesday to visit my girlfriend in North Battleford.
Now i am working from home, trying to get the work done that i didn't finish while i was in South Africa. It should take me about a week. So i'd better get cracking.
I'll write up the wacky advenutres i had on the airplane back to North America in a little while, because now i must go and get ready to do some work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy, don't be knocking "boring" Alberta. Keep it up and wham boom straight to the moon!

-Jill

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home