An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What a mind trip

Well i'm back home in good ole Alberta. After a staggering 21 hour journey door to door i've finally made it back home.
I left my friend Ben's place around 11am UK time. I arrived at my house in Canada at 2am Albertain time (for those of you who don't know the conversion rate, i technically arrived at 9am the next morning, UK time). Of those 21 hours i managed to sleep a grad total of 2, possibly 3 hours. was very tired last night.
I went to bed at about 4am and have woken up at 9am feeling like it is the afternoon.
So for any of you who have this address in the UK, i'm alive and well back at home. i'll send out a big group e-mail saying the same later on.
well off to have some breakfast, or is it lunch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home