An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Only 14 more hours left in the UK

So this is the last post i'll manage to get done while still in the UK. I wanted to do a nice retrospective on my time here in the UK, but things have been so hectic these past few weeks that i just haven't had the time. i've either been saying good bye or travelling to my next destination.
I've made some great friends, and have seen some awesome sights. the adventures have been many and my horizons broadend.
I'm truly greatful for my time spent here in the Uk and i have no regrets about going into debt for it nor anything that i've done since moving to my new home.
so i guess that is it. anything else i have to say, will have to wait until i get back home to Canada!
See all of you back home real soon!
All of you here in England, hope to see you again in a little while, Keep in touch.
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home