An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Like anyone will read this anyways

Was in the Lakes yeesterday, heading to London tonight, flying to Carcassonne, France tomorrow. I lead a busy life.
Yesterday AJ and I decided to treat ourselves to a trip to the Lake District. We climbed some mountains and saw some lakes, more importantly, we saw a thousand year old stone circle called Castlerigg, touched sheep and managed to fullfill some childhood fantasies. It was a great day. the weather was beautiful, the company was great, and the scenery excellent.

But this entry is not about that, i'll write in more detail about that trip next entry. right now i am packing up my room as i am moving to france for 2 weeks. I am volunteering at a hostel for free accomidation in Carcassonne france. It is close to the mediterranian, spain, and other french cities. it has an ancient medievil walled city, and other interesting things to do!
but anyways i have to run and go do other things that are more important than writing in this journal that no one reads.

Rob

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey rob. Just wanted to give you a little post since you seem to be a little down in the dumps right now. First of all, even though I haven't posted anything until now I have faithfully read every single one of your entries. I remember how much I loved it when I had the opportunity to live abroad and have been very grateful to read about your experiences over in England. It sounds like you've had a great time, but there's nothing wrong with being fiscally responsible. Don't think about the time that you won't get to spend in France, think of the time you've already spent in England experiencing something most of us will only ever dream of. That being said I know it's easier said than done. Enjoy the rest of your time over there my friend and we'll look forward to seeing you in the upcoming academic year.

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROB!
I too read your blog. I love hearing about all the great experiences you are having AND I love Charlie sooo much I even show my other friends his photos.
Anyway, I love you and miss you!

Cheers,
Erin

P.S
in the future might not be such a good idea to put SHEEP and CHILDHOOD FANTASY in the same sentence....

1:10 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Hey guys,
thanks for the posts. it is nice to know that other people are reading this.
im returning to Edmonton July 4th, so hopefully i can see you all then!

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home