An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Congratulations!


Jill
Originally uploaded by Rob Rutherford.
Congratulations are in order for my best friend Jill. She graduates from college on 22 June earning a diploma in business from Lakeland College in Sherwood Park.
I want her to know how proud i am of her. She worked her ass off to get this far. I'm sorry that i cannot be there at your graduation ceremony, but it will be an awesome day and an incredible feeling when you are handed that peice of paper that formally says, to everyone you show it to, that you are edumakated!
Love Rob.

P.S. To everyone else who reads this entry, Jill will kill me if i do not confess. This photo was taken at my house last december, right before i left for England. It is my star trek poster on the wall, not Jill's. but if i'm a huge nerd, she is guilty by association. bwa ha ha ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

awww, you're such a sweetheart. but god, that picture of m e looks so bad! i think its the star trek poster, it makes people look bad in photos.

i wish you could be at my grad too. but you'll be there, in spirit, singing "Cornelius Fudge is an Ass".

i can't wait until you come home ^^

7:20 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

yah sorry about the photso, but that is the only one i have of you, other than the one of you looking "dumpy" (your words, not mine), flipping me the bird on Jarrets bed, that day i bought the iBook.
so this was the best one to post.
see you in a little more than 17 days!

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home