An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Catch Up Blogging - Cape Town

My Adventures in Cape Town, A photo Essay

Thursday Feb 8th - Table Mountain with Rebecca


My first view of Table Mountian from Roeland Street, where Uchi lives.


Cityscape from the side of Table Mountain


Robbin Island from the top of Table Mountain (TM)


Rob and Rebecca conquor TM


The Cable cars disapearing into the table cloth


Me, hiking down Table Mountain

Saturday Feb 10th - Cape Peninsula with Uchi and friends


Me and False Bay


Cape Point!!!


Gerard, Uchi, Naoko, Michae, Amina, and I


Where two Oceans meet. (but not really, its acutally at Cape Agruilus, 200km east of Cape Point)


Charlie and Shelly at the Cape of Good Hope


Me on top of the Cape of Good Hope


Me at the Cape of Good Hope


Baboons from Cape Point National Park

Sunday Feb 11th - Wandering through the city and meetin up with friends


Uchi and I


View of TM from the roof of Uchi's building


The Bo-Kaap, one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Cape Town. Not a bad place for a Sunday stroll


Kirstenbosch, sunday. There was an outdoor concert with the Cape Town Highlanders playing (a bagpipe and drum band). great way to spend a sunday evening.


After the concert, we met up with Nkulu, who i also met in Tofo, and had chinese for dinner and a few beers. Myself, Nkulu and Uchi. Nkulu studies at UCT


Group photo: Naoko, her friend, myself, Nkulu, Hope and Uchi

Monday Feb 12th - Touring Cape Town with Lisa


Lisa and I in Camp's Bay


This is me braving the COLD Atlantic waters for a picture that says i've dipped my toes into the Atlantic Ocean


I've dipped my toes into the Atlantic Ocean


Lisa and the Cape Town waterfront, Victoria Wharf


Lisa and I went to the University of Cape Town to check it out. This is the main campus!


Me Lisa and Uchi out to dinner in Obs (Observatory - a trendy district in Cape Town)


Uchi and Lisa in Mama Africa's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home