An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Meeting With Supervisor

I have about 15 minutes before i go and meet my boss for the first time. To be honest, i'm a tad bit nervous! She gave me some work to do until today and i've been reading some journal articles related to water harvesting, but haven't really written anything up to show here, i haven't really had time. So i hope she doesn't expect anything concrete as of yet.
The walk into work today was pretty amazing. Apparently, CSIR campus is part of a national park (or maybe a provincial one, or whatever the equivalent to a provincial park is in South Africa) and there are tons on animals, birds and plant species that i've never seen before. I'll try to remember to bring my camera to work on monday so i can take a few snap shots of my new environment.
well its time to go and meet the boss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna Klein said...

Sorry I missed you on messenger...But I'm glad you're safe and sound. I am sure you will have a fantastic experience and I cannot wait to see pictures of all the wacky critters near you....Good luck!
Joey

7:03 AM

 
Blogger Alex said...

Hey look at that, I am now a faithful blog reader. Hope the meeting went well!

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home