An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Constantly Talking Isn't Necessarily Communicating

How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
-Alexander Pope

I just watched "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind," It is an awesome movie. The above are a few qotes from it. It is just an amazing story, and i suggest you go out and watch it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey Rob,

Nothing to say about this post necessarily, just that I was thinking that I won't cash the cheque you gave us for the wedding. Instead use 1/2 of it to pick us up something interesting in Africa, and keep the rest for yourself to do something cool. Just something that will ship easily and won't break. I would have e-mailed you this instead, but I can't find your e-mail address.

6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home