An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Procastination Update

Last night i slept for 14 hours!
This was to make-up for the many, many hours of non-sleep of last week as i tried desperately to get all of my 3 papers done on time. I had to get an extension on one of them, but overall, they were all done and handed in on time. And as a result i just crashed. but now i am all caught up on my sleep. and i have to do it all over again this week so that i can get another 15/20 page paper done and study for a final. thisis going to be fun, especially since i havne't even started this assignment. I think i might have to get another extension for my 392 paper, though i really hate getting extensions. i guess that means that i should get to work and stop up-dating this thing until school is over and done with (April 24).
Later Dudes and Dudettes, i have work to do!
Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home