An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Je detest le français!!!!!

So my goal was to have three french novels read by sunday and then write my two french papers (8 pages each) on sunday. the topics aren't that hard but i need to have thesenovels read in order to write the essays! it is now sunday afternoon, 12:36pm, and i'm done one novel, the english translation of Candide, and am about half way done the other two. i'm looking at a good 7 hours before i'm done them both and probably about 12 hours on each of the essays. the just isn't any time to get this done! ARRGH!
I like learning languages, but they're so hard!
I went to Calgary last thursday for my JET (Japan Exhange and Teaching) Program interview. it was at 10:20 in the morning on friday so i drove down on thursday with my friend Jarret, who came along to keepme company and awake on the drive down there, and stayed at my uncle's house that thursday night.
The interveiw was a bit nerve wracking, and the more i go over it in my head the more i'm convinced that it was a bad interview. I'm sure i did fine, i got along well with the interviewers and i answered all their questions but i didn't know a lot about japanese culture and things of that nature so i don't think i answered those questions properly. anyways i need to stop over analyzing things otherwise i just tend to get myself depressed. as can be witnessed by the previous post. (note on that post: it was a combination of not acomplishing my goals for reading week, being lazy all week and the poor interview, amoung other things, that lead me to write that. i was just expressing my dissapointment in myself)
anyways, its sunday afternoon and i have a lot of crappy french novels to get through so i'll end this here.
Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home