An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Things I want to do

1. Not do this mountain of project work that needs to be done for tomorrow
2. Learn how to budget my time more effectively
3. Spend an entire day lounging on the couch in front of the television watching the LOTR trilogy (extended versions)
4. Spend more quality time with my friends
a) Reconnect with my friend Jill. i miss her. We have not had a night on the time since she and Jarret moved out, i miss out venting sessions together, i fear that we are growing apart and that the friendship is suffering because of that.
b) Get some more bonding time with my roommates, to get to know them better. I still kind of feel like the stranger in the house, i can't seem to break out of my comfort zone, and find the time to get to know them all better. they're amazing people and i can learn a lot from them. i just need to make the time.
c) Spend more time with the HuGSS crew, the semester is almost over, and the social aspect is definitly over as everything is due in 2-3 weeks! Hailey and I will be going our separate ways and i feel that i need to reinfoce these relationships so that they can withstand the test of time that they are about to face.
d) visit with Shomei and Niyati before they both leave and return to their respective countires (though i don't know if Niyati is leaving, but she'll definitly go home for a visit. Shomei is definitly leaving and i wish i could make more time for them both.
5. Go to teach in Japan next year (ie-this july) but i have this nagging feeling that the interview went badly and i'm not going to get it.
5. Come up with a back up plan, if i don't get to go on JET.
6. Becomemore flexable, man Tae Kwon Do is killing me because i have the most inflexable hips in the world. stupid upper roundhouse kick, you are the bane of my existance.
7. Conquer the upper roundhouse kick
8. Learn how to speak my mind better and step out of my comfort zone more and actually live my life, not just watch it from the sidelines.
9. Read novels just for fun, not for school
10. Print off my Europe photos and make a cool scrapbook/photo album and frame pictures of all my friends and those who are important to me (this includes pics from home as well)
11. Stop procrastinating and get my stupid french homework done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home