An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rob's Post in Real Time

5 min
Okay i've allowed myself a 5 min break to do whatever the hell i feel like before i get back to my crappy french essay. I was checking blogs and since no one has updated theirs since i last read them (though i last read them all yesterday, so its me who's at fault) i figured i'd update mine with a little bitch session about how much
4min
home work i have to do in the next three days! i have a french essay (8 pages) due tomorrow, i've only got one paragraph written by the way. then i have to work on a very time consumming 392 questionnaire that is due friday
3 min
and that'll take at the very least an entire day to do. then i have my 494 midterm to worry about over the weekend. i'm calling my work tomorrow to let them know that i am not available at all for the next two weeks. i swore that i'd be caught up in all my coursework by
2 min
the end of reading week and i didn't get that done so now i'm paying for it. man doing this against the clock is stressful! i've also given up junk food and all processed food for lent. so i hav eno comfort food to feed my ever-growing tummy. sigh let the
1min
stress begin! yikes time sure goes by fast. okay only 30 seconds to go! argh what to say what to say? i really shouldn't keep going back and correcting all my spelling erros. oh well. okay times uop!

0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home