An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The End Is Nigh!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
The end is so close i can taste it. Freedome! I'm really anxious to have school over and done with. I only have an exam tomorrow, a 15 page paper due saturday in the afternoon, and my last exam on monday. Then I will enter a vegitative state on the livingroom couch and not leave it until i am forced to such as hunting for a job and all that fun stuff that i need to do. Since exam-time hit, the house has kind to transformed into a study hall. Chris and Ariel were studying in the livingroom last night and Danielle was in the kitchen working on her paper. When i got home after running it felt like i had walked into Rutherford South and that any noise i made was glared upon as unwelcome. that didn't actually happen of course, but it sure felt like it with the three of them being there and no noise. it was weird. and the same thing just happened, I went up to make myself breakfast (lunch actually, considering it is past noon) and there was chris and Danielle, in the same spots as last night working ferverously. I didn't even say good morning, as it just suddenly became so awkward to be up there. I know this is probably all in my head but still, how would any of you responeded to this situation?

Well, time stops for no man, and if i do not get to work and start studying and writing this paper, i'm going to have a major all-night bender on my hands come friday, which is not cool.

peace out yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home