An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Rob's New New Room


Rob's New New Room
Originally uploaded by Rob Rutherford.
So this is my new room. I've been living in this house for a month now and it's starting to feel more and more like home. For a while there i had that feeling like i was just a guest in Chris and Ariel's house. I mostly felt that way when it came to using the kitchen and sharing the living room. i felt like i had to sacrifice what i wanted to watch to make room for them and for a while it just felt awkward. but slowly i'm beginning to feel more and more at home here.
anyways, so here are some photos of my new room. i'll post some of the whole house when i take some! so this is the "sitting area" of my bedroom. that futon is an excellent place to take a nap. and the shelving unit that is on the wall and all of my DVD's are out on display. just don't look at them too closely, you'll discover how big of a geek i truly am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home