An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Update

It has been a very busy and somewhat stressful week. I thought i'd sum it up here as an excuse to not study for my last final.
Last weekend i was busy revising for my final exams, it was French 236: Written discourse and french culture, one of the most boring and monotonous courses i have ever taken! It has a cool title but the content and the Professor are a bit dry.
Had that exam on monday, it went well, yet i think i totally blew the first question. Got all of the literary devices mixed up. But it is now over and done with and i don't have to worry about it ever again!
the following two days were filled with revision and reading journal articles for my next exam Geographies of health. I had that exam last thursday. On Wednesday i met up with some girls frommy class and we did a few questions from a practice exam. I left that study session feeling rather confident. I spent the remainder of Wednesday reading more journal articles and looking over notes trying to remember as much as possible.
Thursday was the exam. I don't think i did all that well in that exam either. I managed to answer the two essay questions, however i don't feel as if i had drwan on as many of the readings that i should have and as a result my answers aret as good as they coould be.
But after that exam i decided to take a break and go out and have some fun. So some of the guys and myself went out to the sugarhouse for a night out. It was a great night. though i had a horrible hang over and got sick in my sink at about 7 in the morning.
Then on friday I took Dave out to see the new Star Wars movie. It was his birthday present from me. It was a wicked movie. I really enjoyed it. I should have gotten to my studying for my last exam after the film, but i didn't. We just hung out and veged all evening.
Which leads me to today, it is 1/4 to 2 and i still haven't started in on my revision. I got up at 11:30am and have been farting around in my room, i've cleaned it up a bit and now in a further attempt to avoid work i'm writing in my blog.
but I am now done so i think i will try to get to work.
my exam, French 324: War, Politics and Writing in Algeria, is on tuesday, so hopefully 3 days is ample time to learn enought to write two fairly decent essays then.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home