An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'll Do Graffiti If You Sing To Me In French

Procrastinating when i should be studying, sound familiar?

I've been studying for my EAS 294 exam for the past two days and i have been doing really well. I'm actually quite proud and astonished at how focused i have been over the past two days. Granted there were times where i was like "fuck this shit i've had enough" and then i went and buggered around for a couple of hours when i should have been studying instead, but on the whole i did manage to get a lot of material covered. Problem is i didn't give myself enough time to go back and actually learn what it is that i covered. oh I'm sure it is in my head somewhere and that it'll all come out during the exam tomorrow, but i don't feel prepared and having that confidence is what can make or break an exam. I do tend to wind myself up unneccessarily, this is something that i really need to work on. I guess that is why i am typing here instead of writing at my desk. I need to calm myself and get myself into the studying mood. I've got another hour before i should head to bed so maybe i can get some high quaility learning in before bed.

But seriously, i'll do graffiti if you sing to me in french.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home