An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing

Had my first exam this morning. It went alright. We were asked to define various literary definitions, none of the ones i had studied were asked, and i only managed to answer 2 of the 5 correctly. So failed that part, but I think did better on the written portion of the exam. I managed to write a discourse on the text as part of my revision, so it all boils down to how well i understood the text.
anyways i'm now going to destress, and then get back to revision, it is my geography exam that is next and i only have 3 days to read a bizillion journal articles! and each article takes me at least an hour to fully read and understand because they are so long and verbose!
I am not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home