An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Friday, February 06, 2009

12:22am on a friday morning

This is one of the first times, in a long time, where i haven't been able to sleep. So i decided to grab myself a glass of cold milk and hit the old laptop to do some facebook surfing. I started that at 11:30pm.

It's good though, i was looking up a bunch of people i hadn't heard from in a long while and i'm glad i had this time to myself. I hope to contribute to this more, but life (and/or procrastination) has a way of keeping me from getting things done. As i'm sure Erin can attest to.

If anyone out there still checks in on this thing, here is a brief snippet of what is going on in the life of Rob these days.

I am now living in Edmonton, Alberta. I currently work for an Engineering firm, in the planning department. My job title is "Junior Planner." I just celebrated my two year anniversary with my girlfriend Erin. My parents are going away on a cruise tomorrow and i get to drive them to the airport.

I think i am going to go to bed now, it is late and i have to be up at 6am tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home