An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Countdown to Mexico is on

Only 14 more days until i get to hop a plane to Edmonton to rendez-vous with my family before we jet-set off to sunny, sunny Mexico! I didn't think i would be this excited about going but now that it is closer to departure date, i'm getting really excited!

I think i just need a bit of a change of pace. Things here in the Okanagan are puttering along as per usual, i'm busy searching for work at home while Erin travels between her 3 Katimavik communities. I need something to break up the everyday and get me not thinking about the pressing matter of job search.

I don't mean to make it as negative as that previous paragraph sounds, in actuality i've been quite busy this week re-establishing contacts with individuals and organizations in Kelowna, applying for several jobs, and i did manage to get some great networking done at the Downtown after 5 networking event last wednesday.

Also, i finally have managed to save up enough money to purchase myself a new video camera. I'm really excited about this because i will have it just in time for Mexico and in addition i can start to work on editing the Christmas footage i took in December!!!

Well i'd better get back to the job search. I'm going to find the perfect job for me, right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

no updates about Mexico yet? Well at least I know how it turns out!

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home