An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Erin has taken over Rob's Blog!

So, Rob has really been slacking at keeping everyone in the loop about what is going on in his life. Either that or Facebook has become his new modem. All that being said, I have decided to do a mini update to anyone that still reads this.

Maybe he just doesn't feel like his life is an adventure anymore. That could not be further from the truth. For starters, he lives with me! Yes, that is definitely an adventure! We have also been living in two different places around Canada for the last two year. Last year we moved to Kelowna, BC to be together and to get more work experience. I thought it would be easy for Rob to find a great job too... but I was wrong.

So after a rewarding but challenging year, several wine tastings, and making a couple really cool friends, we are back in Edmonton. Our apartment is really cute. Rob had to find it while I was still in Kelowna. I must admit, he did a great job! (with a little help from my sister)

Rob is now working at an engineering firm here in Edmonton as a "junior planner". He really likes it. Sadly, he hates the fact that I take the car while he takes the bus... due to me working just east of Edmonton.

Anyway, that's it for now. Hopefully Rob will start updating this more... who knows but if now you can always get in touch with him on facebook or in person!

Cheers,
Rob's super cool GF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home