An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Robert Needs...

Okay, so this game seems to taking off like wildfire. First my sister's blog, then Jill's, so it's not surprising that I'm next.
Though really funny as i kind of followed the links to other peoples blogs and read their "needs" list.
(you just Google your name with needs after it, for those not familiar)

So this is what i "need":
1. Rob needs to SHUT UP!!! (...)
2. Rob needs a hero
3. Rob needs money (this one is true)
4. Rob needs a job (yep, this one too)
5. Rob needs therapy (well i could use some time on the couch, to talk about my feelings)
6. Rob needs your support and donations (I'm quite poor)
7. Rob needs Simone and Wendy in Amberieu Club to visit the UK (i don't even know who these people are, but I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time in the UK if they decide to go)
8. Rob needs a trip to a train museum (I don't like trains)
9. Rob needs the validation e-mail (It would be nice, every once and a while)
10. Rob needs Net Clued Lawyer, urgently (I don't even know what Net Clued is)
11. Rob needs remedial spelling (okay, i threwe in thes one , cause it was quiet funy)

So in other news, there is no other news. Life in Pretoria is plugging along as usual. I'm trying to get a ton of research done, but have to take breaks to do silly things on the internet such as weird Google games. Its the weekend in 2 days!! everyone rejoice!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna Klein said...

Rob, you "need" to stop giving me ideas to distract me from work....check out what i need (on my blog now). the first one really scares me...

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Alex said...

ha ha that made me laugh!

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home