An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Ballancing Work and Travel

Well there certainly has been a lack of updates on this thing since i returned to Pretoria hasn't there? There is a reason for this, in that i had a large water harvesting paper to complete for my boss. that took the better part of a week and a half.
now i am under pressure to get a few other projects done, namely; another working paper, this time based on the poverty nodes project that my boss has proposed (looks at push and pull factors of rural migrants to urban centers due to poverty), inputting of questionnaires for EcoLink's Early Childhood Development Program, and now that my water harvesting paper has been looked at i have a few touch-ups to go through and make.

And i have to get this all done within a week. because next Friday I'm going to Joburg for the weekend (just for fun because i want to explore the city), then to EcoLink on Monday - Wednesday, and then i want to go down to Cape Town from Thursday to Monday. It will probably the only time I'll have to visit the city, so I'm going to take advantage.

anyways, I'll try and squeeze in some blogging time, but I'm making no promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home