An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So you've decided to cop out have you?

Hey everyone,

This is my big update time. i've set aside some time to finally update my blog with exciting news from my European trip.
However, i've decided to recoount the stories and exciting tidbits through a photo essay of my trip. it is a bunch of my favorite photos compiled together. This way i will save myself writing a huge long recount of everything and then add in the photos anywyas. this way i can split up the dialog and people wont get bored reading one long entry and then looking at the photos.

ps. for those of you who haven't already figured this one out, if you click on the photos in my blog you get taked to Flickr which is where i keep the presented photos, and some that i don't post in my blog.

Enjoy!
Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home