An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Tired, Stressed, and in General Just Overwhelmed

It is currently the second last day of school for the Lent term, easter break begins tomorrow and i would be super happy, but unfortunately i am not because i have been working my ass off trying to meet deadlines so that i can go to Edinburgh tomorrow with some friends from school. Wednesday night was up until 6am in the morning trying to finnish a paper for my geographies of Identities class. thankfully i managed to get it completed this afternoon, and it is all ready to be handed in tomorrow morning.

Tonight i am aiming to get my dreaded learning journal finnished. though it is not due until next Monday, my travel plans don't coincide with this deadline and thun i have to get it finnished tonight. though i am anticipating it shall only take me another four hours. as i have been adding to this thing all term long and i only really need to read it though, edit it, and then plunk in a conclusion and it is ready to be handed in.

But then, oh yes there is more, i have to pack up my entire room and get ready for my three week sojourn throughout Europe. unfortunately i did't pay to keep my room over easter and i have to pack everything up into my two suitcases haull them down to the storage area and leave them there until i return on the 8th of April. When, lucky me, i get to write three essays in the span of a week. why do i do this to myself? I do somplain but i know i can handle it. it just means there is going to be a lot of sleepless nights like last night.

sigh tis the price i have to pay for the opportunity to visit Edinburgh, Dublin, Brighton, Amsterdam, Brussles, Munich, and Berlin all in the span of two weeks! i'm going to be so broke when I get back to Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home