An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Don't Look at Me That Way, It was an Honest Mistake

Well here i am winding down from yet another all-night essay session. i managed to hand in all three of my essays! I am no essay free for a whole month until i have to write my finals! last night was the worst night i've ever had. i managed to work straight until 8am then i printed off my work and headed for the essay drop off box.
I was thinking about it while i was ambling towards the Geography department, that i've never in my life actually stayed up for a whole 24 hours. i guess there is a first time for everything. On Sunday i woke up at 10am and i have not slept yet. and i am writing this at 9:35am Monday morning.
C'est la vie eh?
and now....Death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home