An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Rob's Address in the UK

Hey! I've finally deduced my address...so here it is:
Rob Rutherford
A222 Townend, Grizedale College
Lancaster University,
Lancashire
United Kingdom
LA1 4YU
oh and my phone number is: 011-44-8707533866
but from within the UK it is just 08707533866 (quite a long number i know!)

So now send me things! i enjoy recieveing mail.
i'm going to go and buy some postcards and stuff and send them out to people soon, so look for fun and cool things in the mail from me. But i'd damn well better be repayed in full for it! my goodwill doesn't come cheap!
i'm just kidding.
later.
Rob.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

oh, i'll send you something, something like a kick in the head!

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home