An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, December 11, 2006

South African Address

So i've been neglectfull in putting up my address here for people to send me cool stuff.
so here it is (3 months late):
Rob Rutherford
House 8, Entabeni
CSIR, Pretoria
South Africa
0001
that simple.
anyways, i'm only living at this address until February 28th. so you only really have until the end of january to send me things. so keep that in mind. it might just be easier to hold on to them until i get back to Canada.
but i hope not. i like recieving things in the mail. its such a nice suprise to see a card or post card sitting there on the table waiting for me, when i get home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sirina said...

Okay Rob, seriously not fair that you post all your updates during finals. It's finals. And now instead of studying the wonderful world of radiation or waste management or secondary pollutants in our water sources I'm reading your damn blog because it's so much more entertaining!

Besides you were supposed to email me back! I'm still waiting....

On the flip side, I got another cat. Eep!

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home