An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Creative Outlet

I really need a creative outlet. I've got so many ideas and flashes of creativity coursing through my head but no medium through which to convey them to the world. I have this blog and i could use it for such a thing, but that would involve writing, and when i do try to write something creative, such as a poem, or a story or anything else i hate what i've produced because it lacks any real depth.

I feel like i need to do something with music, i love music and song, how, if it's just right you can completly lose yourself in the rythm, lyrics and beat. but Alas, i have no musical training whatsoever, i don't even play an instrument. Something i hope will change one day.

Photos are another medium through which i wish i had talent enough to convey my experiences, but i can only take pictures, not photographs.

Flim is where i think i might have any real talent. I was discussing with Jarret before i left that i think the modern age has screwed me, because when i day/dream, fantasize, or just imagine things, it's all as though i was watching it through a camera. I dream in the 3rd person (sometimes), watching myself do things, but still having complete control.

Alas, all i can really do is let this creative angst go to waste, i have no outlet, i just hope my computer gets here soon, as then i might be able to do something about it!

I really want to document my life here, but i have to keep telling myself that i have to live life here first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

My problem, lots of great creative ideas, but they never come out right, and then the other problem, I never finish what I started!

Good luck to finding your outlet.

I still wish I had been able to learn to play the piano!

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home