An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

View of Lesotho from the Top!

So I hope this works,
Jarret has kindly up-loaded some of my video clips that i took while on holiday in Lesotho to YouTube and i can now post them on my blog!
So we'll see how this goes. If it doesn't work, please leave a comment in the comment section so i know, and will then try to fix it. but if it does, expect this blog to get a lot more multimedia savy!

Lesotho 435-
This is where we stopped for lunch on our way to the village. I took a paneramic shot of Lesotho.




Lesotho 434-
this is just me on horseback, showing the mountains, introducing Kieran, Rebecca, my horse and our guide (whose name is Vincent. Sorry about the sideways filming, i forgot that the camera only works one way when taking videos. I pronounce Lesotho funny in this video.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

sweet clips, Rob!

Yes, Jarret is a very smart, and very kind person...NOW BOW DOWN TO HIM.

MUAHHAHAHAHAAA.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Alex said...

As you said in both your clips "Pretty amazing" I feel so old now, thinking how times have changed. When I was in NZ, couldn't do these crazy sharing things. Man, was so long ago, those 8 years have passed by quick.

I also loved reading about your pony trek, but when I tried to post a comment, the site was down.

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home