An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Rob Conquer's Africa


Rob Conquer's Africa
Originally uploaded by Rob Rutherford.
I'm sure that headline is going to stir up some controversy.
anyways, so here is all that i've been up too for the past 2 weeks. i realize that while i was posting these photos, i didn't really explain when i did them. so here we go, in chronological order:

Sandton for the INSTIE 2006 exhibition- Wed 4th October
Chance encounter with a Hedgehog- sometime after the 4th, but before the 6th
Hatfield Square- Fri 6th October
Gold Reef City- Sat 7th October
Thanksgiving Dinner- Sun 8th October
Farmer's Market- 14th October (way too early!)
Dress-Up party- 14th October
Jacaranda photo- Today, Mon 16 October

yah, so i've also been busy with work. i spent all day sunday working on a paper, from 11am until 1:30am! so i am actually getting stuff done. i'm working on the Case study again, Jaqui, my boss, has given me a few pointers on it and i'm gearing up to get it all done!

this weekend, Kieran, Rebecca and I are headed off to Lesotho (pronounced Lesoto), we're going an a 2 day pony trek to a remote village in teh mountains. i'm totally psyched! we leave Thursday evening, so that means that i have to get my ass in gear and get my work done by then!

so, my best to all, and I hope you enjoy the Pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home