An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Messenger is a bitch

Man, getting up early really is the worst thing in the world. I used to think of myself as a morning person, but sadly this is only a delusion. I am in no way suited to arise at anytime before 11am. If i do so, i get uber tired around 6pm and cannot function in anyother state other than a groggy sleep deprived one. Even right now, i'm as groggy as hell AND i've already had a 1/2 hour power nap!

Also, Messenger for Macs is a fucking bitch! i downloaded the new version for my mac and have been anxiously trying to get it to work for the past 50 min. The blasted thing refuses to sign me in while using a phone line. I managed to connect just perfectly at Lancaster, granted i kep getting chucked off it there, but i could always get back one. Here, using our phone line conncetion i keep signing in and getting the typical response: "Sign in to Microsoft Messenger failed because the service is not available to you or you may not be connect to the internet" I mean COME ON! i know phone lines are slow but this is ridiculous!

I don't really have much else to rant about so i'll just conclude with a recap of my week thus far;
-been waking up at 6am all week
-going to work and working until 4pm
-driving home and have fallen asleep at the wheel driving a grand total of 3 times (still alive to tell the tale folks, if this doesn't prove i'm not a morning person, i don't know what does!)
-watch an episode of 24 (season 2) every evening. Because i am that cool
-go to bed at 11pm and start the whole cycle over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home