An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Au revoir!

Well i'm about an hour away from catching my bus from the university to the train station where i will head to an airport and then fly away to Paris! Sure i probably should be studying for my exams, but i'll have a whole week to do that when i get back. Besides, french is my minor, ergo by going to Paris i am parcticing my french and therefore am studying. so it is not a vacation, i'm just going on an extended studying session.
being able to justify anything is a beautiful thing!
Later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

you are such a nerd. but i guess that is why we all a)love you, or b) put up with you!


xoxo have fun mon amie. (did i spell that right?)

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

yes you spelt that right, and i hope the answer is a, but i'll settle for b....for the time being! bwa ha ha ha.

ps.back from Paris.

10:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully believe that going to France constitutes studying. I am also trying to convince myself that watching Monty Python will help me with my Medieval Studies exam tomorrow, and come to think of it, we should all make a special effort to go to prison this weekend and think about therapeutic landscapes and stigma.
I blame Foucault, Gesler and Lenny Baer himself for my madness. Geography of Health is such a random subject.
I can't wait until these arsing exams are over!
P.S. I'll still lend them notes, no worries...

5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice use of the word "ergo". hehehe

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home