An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Rob, Twyla, Munich


Rob, Twyla, Munich
Originally uploaded by Rob Rutherford.
After Amsterdam I amde my way to Bavaria, to the city of Munich. There i met up with Twyla. (warning, complicated family connection about to be made, may casue headach) She is my Grandmother's brother's daughter. In other words, my mother's cousin, or my first cousin once removed.
I took the over night train to Munich from Amsterdam. I arrived at Twyla's, got cleaned up (was positivly minging from my all night train journey, and for those of you who don't know what "minging" is, as far as i know it is just a state of feeling dirty and greasy, though i think it has deeper connotations than that, but i'll look into that for next time) and headed out for a city biking tour courtesy of Twyla's site seeing bike tours. That is a bit of an embellishment, but she's been living in Munich for a long time and Knows practicaly knows every knook and cranny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home