An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Guys night out


Guys night out
Originally uploaded by Rob Rutherford.
So this is the end of my blogging for one day, and quite possibly a whole month! updating this thing has taken me over 3 hours!
anyways this photo and entry is ment to wrap up loose ends. First of all this was taken last night. that is Matt, a guy on my corridor, and myself. No my face is not dirty, i have been growing a beard. i figured that since i was in Europe and don't have to answer to anybody, i'll give the beard a try. so far it has been the subject of postivie reviews. such as "Its growing on me", and "Embrace the Yeti!"
if this entry is confusing, you are going to want to scroll down and start from the beginning to the first entry "Group shot Edinburgh"
well thats all i can think of right now. i'll catch you all on the flip side!
Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home