An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Brandenburg Tor


Brandenburg Tor
Originally uploaded by Rob Rutherford.
Berlin, the last stop on the sightseeing tour of Europe. I was only on the mainland for a week but it seemed a lot longer than that. this was especially true in Berlin. I really enjoyed the city, but after living out of a backpack for 3 weeks, it can take it's toll on the traveller.
Though i didn't let that stop me from having a good time! In Berlin, my friend AJ (see previous entires, Liverpool) just so happened to be there at the same time. actually we both had booked seats on the same flight back to England. This was a pure fluke that we discovered after we both ahd purchased the flights!
so we hung out in Berlin together. this is me in front of the Brandenburg gate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home