An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just because i have 7 minutes before i'm forcing myself back to work

This was me on my birthday:



So much better than spending it indoors or in the snow and -30 degree weather in Edmonton.
Here is a photo of me (thinking that i can get a nice suntan) and my friends on the beach:



Boy was i wrong. When you're that pasty white, sunscreen is your best friend. needless to say i was aching and burning pretty badly and adopted the name "lobster-man" for a few days.

anyways, i am still working on my post for the past 2 weeks. it's taking me a little more time than i expected, due to this huge amount of work i've been given, and the fact that i might have to wait until Dec 4th to get the rest of my pictures from EcoLink! anyways stay tuned

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Yep definitly loved spending my birthday in the sun! But trust me, New Years Eve outside is even more fun!!!

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Kennedy said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
i am envious that you got to spend your birthday on a beach...i on the other hand get to spend mine in -20 weather.

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home