An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The "Teaser" Update

I really don't have the time to spend to fully up-date this thing on all the cool stuff i've been up to. i'm here in the office on a Sunday aiming to get a paper finnished today. it'll be my first deliverable for my internship and, i think, will be posted on the AWIRU website. i'll post a link if/when that happens.

I have tons of photos to share, of my thanksgiving dinner last sunday, and Nikki's housewarming/dress-up party that went on yesterday.

Tomorrow, i'm taking the day off work. My sunglasses finally came in and i'm goig to ahve to make the trek to Church Square in Downtown Pretoria to pick them up. Tried to do it yesterday, but i forgot my ID so i couldn't get them!

So big long post, tomorrow or possibly tuesday. i promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home