An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Frustration!

So i just tried to purchase soem Skype Credit so that i could phone home at a reasonable rate and chat with my family and friends from time to time. I would have like to have done that. but this stupid fucking mastercard sercure system and having to go through a third party has made this nigh on impossible!
I am currently waiting for a "Conformation e-mail" from this MonneyBookers account so that i can put in the right code to actually pruchase this stupid bit of credit so i can call my friends.
anyways, to make myself feel better i spent the past while learning that you can upload photos from your computer via blogger now. how long has that option been there?
anyways, thats all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

i miss you.

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home