An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Blah!

I realize that i haven't updated this thing in a while and yet something has happened that needs noting. This week marks the first week of being the "longest period of time i have ever spent away from home". The last time i took a long trip was when i went to Quebec two summers ago to do the summer language bursery program. I was gone for 6 weeks. I am now in my seventh week here in the UK. the time sure has flown by hasn't it.

apart from that news, i spent last weekend in Knutsford visiting with Mike and Hilary Watson. we had a really great steak dinner, and then just sat around the fire in their living room talking. After a bit Mike and I watched "Master and Commander: the far side of the world" which was a really good film, i really enjoyed it. everyone who has seen it (apart form my dad) has said that it was a really boring movie, so one can only draw up one of two possibilities, either my dad has really good taste in movies or i'm more like him that i care to admit! sadly the second possibility is probably more accurate. :)

I am going to Liverpool tomorrow, so i'll have some more photos to share with everyone when i get back. that is if the scalies don't steal my camera from me. Accoring to everyone i talk to, liverpool is full of scallies. they're people who like to steal stuff.

i've been hard at work trying to get caught up in my classes, and actually am succeeding. though i have been trying to start this one essay for over 2 weeks now. but we'll see how it goes.

well that is all i have to say, i'll update this journal with my travelling adventures sometime later this week or this weekend when i need a break from work. thats right i'm actually staying in to get some work done this weekend!

Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home