An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Greatest Epiphany Ever!

So, i was sitting in my kitchen one moring after a night drinking and suddenly had the clearest revelation ever! It suddenly dawned on me that, wait for it, Ginger Spice was called Ginger Spice because her hair was red! You see i had always thought that she was called Ginger after the spice ginger, how wrong i was. In England, they call all red-heads gingers. It all makes perfect sense. If it hadn't been for the Ginger-haired Paul on the corridor, i would have gone on living in ignorance for the rest of my life, it was his Ginger hair that brought on this revelation. Thanks Paul.

Well nothing else exciting has happened to me since York, although i am going to Manchester this weekend to visit with Mike and Hilary on friday and then on Saturday i hope to meet up with my Uncle John and his family. As i have never met him it should prove to be a very interesting weekend. Really hope it goes well. Also i might be going down to Liverpool this comming wednesday with my friend A.J. should prove to be exciting.

Anyways i just got a phone call from Tony, he is dropping off my suitcase in 10 minutes so i am going to go and wait for him. so keep tuned in for more....TALES OF INTEREST!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillus said...

thats your epiphany? you didn't know that? my oh my Rob, how the mighty have fallen.

i actually have no idea what i'm babbling about. so quiet you.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home