An adventure is simply an inconvenience rightly considered.

Friday, January 07, 2005

A long over-due posting

So i have been a bit slack about up-dating this blog, but seeing as only one person has the address to this blog, it doesn't really matter. i do however plan to fully update this thing with everything that i have been up to since Dec 31st. but first i have to e-mail this address to practically everyone i know. This way i don't have to keep sending those pesky chain e-mails that everyone so dispises and you can chech up on me, and what i am doing at anytime you want. But remember this is not an excuse to not e-mail me, i still want to know what is going on back at home, so get those typing finger busy mister!

okay so i'll just do a quick recap of what had been going on today. this morning was registration, where all the international students went into the great hall and stood in lines to have a professor write our names down on a sheet thus registring us for the classes. it was like a throw back to the 60's or the stone ages. back at the U of A we have bear tracks and on-line registration, so doing it this way was a little weirtd but i made it through. Later i finally got my Library card (similar to the OneCard) which allowed me to finally conntect to the internet in my room, or anywhere for that matter. I have been keeping myself busy doing stuff like this, catching up on e-mails.

then at about 12pm i went and did some much needed grocerie shoping and dinner ware shopping to use when eating my groceries. I am still living out of my suitcase as i don't have any hangers or the energy to put anything away. i'll do it when i need to.

and now i am just puttering around on the internet trying to get eveyone updated on my whereabouts and activities.
okay hope all is well with everyone elst. chat with you soon!
Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home